Friday, December 02, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS /

DECEMBER 2 2022
FRIDAY
 
 
 

 
 
 
Neighbor's stupid pool heater came on at 3AM. It woke me up from a dead sleep.
 
Awake at 5:49AM. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby's latte did not come out as I used the new honey which does not taste the same.

I made cheese eggs for breakfast. 

Hubby warmed up dog egg breakfast. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I made the bed.

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher.

Hubby changed clothes. I put all dirty clothes in washer and started it.

Hubby loaded Tater in the FMF with the dog bed and left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.

Hubby called and wanted me to bring the Jeep down to the shop so they could mount the winch, leveling kit, and door guards.

I got dressed and drove to the shop. Left Wilson at home.

I left the Jeep. Talked to Chris and welcomed him back from vacation/moving his girlfriend.

I drove the FMF back home.

I walked over to Betty & Stan's to talk to Betty about them seeing a doctor for Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Techniques for allergy & immune systems. Betty said she was giving a Xmas party and wanted us to come.

I came back home and did books. Put clothes in dryer. Gave Wilson some chicken. I am shaky and tired. Exhausted.

Hubby called again and wanted me to come BACK DOWN TO THE SHOP! to take the deposit to the Bank, but I told him that I can't run around all day. I will come down at 2PM to take the deposit.

At 12:20PM, UPS delivered my shoes that I ordered from Zappos. They fit but are GROSSLY size mis-labeled. I wear a 7.5. I ordered the only size they had available - 8.5 (UK 39) and I BARELY fit into them! They are comfortable, but extremely small looking.

L'Artiste by Spring Step
 
I watched TV. 

I drove the FMF to the shop at 2PM and picked up the checks to deposit. I saw Pat there-he wanted to hug but I told him that I could not be touched today because the Lupus was bad. I saw Ralph there. Talked to Ralph for a minute.
 
Then I went to the America First CU to deposit the checks. Drive thru was closed so had to go inside.
 
Then I drove to get my nails done. Ma was there. She was sitting in a pedicure chair resting. She called her Hubby to come pick her up. I had Andy use variations of Blue/Grey/Silver on my nails and used snowflake stickers. I picked out deer & Xmas trees for next time and gave him the rest of the stickers to use.

DRY CUTICLES. GREAT COLORS.


I drove back to the shop and left the FMF. Took the Jeep home.
 
Hubby was supposed to come home by 4PM as he was working on invoices, but had to meet Clint at 5PM by Smith's Grocery. He and Tater finally got home at 5:30PM.

Hubby had dinner. 

We watched TV. I had not been feeling well all day, so I had been taking aspirin.

I took 3 Benadryl and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed later.

No comments: