Saturday, December 10, 2022

SATURDAY / DOG PARK / ACE HARDWARE / SMITHS / ICE CREAM / PRESENTS / CRAFTS / XMAS CARDS

 SATURDAY
12-10-2022 
 


Slept late until 7:30AM. 

I got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

Dogs went outside to potty & play.

Hubby started spray painting the snowmen that we are making. 

Around 11:40AM, he got dizzy from the paint fumes and came in to rest on the sofa. Wilson and Tater kept him company.

I wrapped presents to put as decoration around the cabinets. 

I finished up the decor on the Xmas Postcards, uploaded them to MyPostcards and updated the addresses. Then I paid and got them mailed out! SO easy.



Hubby painted snowman noses.We decided that the texture paint is not good and need to go get some better paint. Also need to get primer white to cover the red lettering on the pvc pipe.

We took the dogs to the Dog Park and they ran around with Copper & Penny. Tater had chew the toss plastic extension in the back of the car, so I threw the ball for him. 
 
Wilson & Tater had runny poo I had to pick up.
 
Then Tater got tired. We left the park and drove over to Ace Hardware. Picked up new paint. Forgot to get eye screws.

Stopped to get gelato, Hubby got corn in cup at Xico Cream. 

Drove to Smith's to get milk & groceries. There were 2 little boys standing out helping their dad at the bell rings in front of the store, so I got them 2 candy canes filled with chocolates. However, they were on the opposite side of the front door when I came out and I had to walk all the way down to give them the candy canes. They said thank you. I told them Merry Xmas.

We drove home. 
 
Unloaded groceries. Let dogs outside for potty.
 
Put away groceries.
 
Hubby painted more snowmen.
 
I watched TV. 
 
I had to take a hot bath because I hurt so much. 
 
Then I took a couple Benadryl and went to bed at 9PM.
 
 




No comments: