Friday, December 09, 2022

FRIDAY / PAID HUBBY'S TICKET / FINISHED SEWING SNOWMAN ORNAMENTS

FRIDAY
12-9-2022
 

 
 
 
 Hubby was up with dogs & let them out at 5AM. I fell back to sleep.

Up at 6:40AM. Slept late. I am so tired.

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby warmed up dog breakfast and fed them.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I did some bookwork.

Hubby and I sat and watched morning news.

Hubby got together all his stuff for work. We dressed Tater in his red sweatshirt.

They left at 8:30AM for the shop in the FMF.
 
I did bookwork. I paid Hubby's Ticket from Moapa Valley. 
 
I started dirty laundry washing. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put Wilson out several times. 

I sewed more snowmen ornaments today. Finished!
 
Hubby and Tater got home early. 
 
We left the dogs at home and took the Jeep to Walgreens. I had to get my COVID-19 Booster shot. Hubby could not get his as he is on antibiotics for his sore teeth. 
 
Waited a few minutes and a bored young pharmacist came out and gave me the shot. He did not even offer me a bandaid and I bled. Dumbasses. 
 
We drove to Wendy's to get chili. I had diarrhea all day today and was not feeling well, but Chili sounded good. We got burgers for the dogs.
 
At home, gave burgers to dogs. Ate chili. It was nice and warm.
 
We watched Wild Wild West on TV.
 
I went to bed early. Not feeling good after shot.
 
 

No comments: