Friday, December 30, 2022

FRIDAY / CLOUDY / COLD

 FRIDAY
12-30-2022
 
 

 
 
 
Rattler kept trying to open drawers all night. We kept yelling at him. Then he tried to sleep on my chest and I batted him away. He miaowed loudly at me!
 
Tater stole all my blankets and I woke up freezing. He would not move so I left the bed. I got the other comforter and went to the living room sleeping on the sofa for the rest of the night.

At 5AM, I woke up freezing again. I had cramps all over. I went back to bed. With just a few sheets to cover me. 

I got up and made lattes in the kitchen.

Hubby had already been up and made breakfast eggs for dogs.

We let the dogs out for potty.

Some people walked the sidewalk across the street with FIVE (5) dogs! Tater growled.

We watched morning news on TV. SW Airlines is still a mess. Lots of luggage everywhere.

Hubby got ready to go down to the Shop. He took the Carhartt jackets in XL and L for himself and Casey so that Clark County Printing can put Logos on them.

Hubby left in his new Dually. Tater had to stay home today because it was only going to be a high of 50 today. He would get cold.
 
I put dirty laundry in washer and started it.
 
I had chicken salad for breakfast with Nanogreens.
 
I cleaned up kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher then started it.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV for a while. Surfed my iPhone. Found out they got the guy that murdered the 4 North Idaho college students.  

I took pictures of Xmas ornaments as I put them away. Very dark inside the house so the pictures are not coming out very well.
 
WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS? Where did the sun go in Nevada. Feels like we are living in Idaho for winter.
 
Getting colder outside. I picked up dog poo. 

I changed into a sweater to go get my nails done. I will have Andy put on a new set. Paint them dark red.

Got there early to my nail appointment. Had a new set put on. Then Andy painted them. I left and drove home. Hubby was already home. I backed the Jeep into the garage.

Hubby changed clothes. I changed into black jeans and a tan sweater. I am so fat. 

Then we left the dogs at home listening to easy music and drove to the Eureka for our 5:30 reservation. Hubby drove as it was dark already. We got a parking place on the corner. Some people we walking past our Jeep and Hubby took the keys out of his pocked and BEEPED the door locks. It scared the people.

We went inside and were seated at a table. Oscar & Geri were in the very back room of the dining area and saw us. Oscar walked in and surprised Hubby. He had a wine glass and talked to us for quite a while. Finally, Geri came in on her walker (she had recently had knee surgery) and took him back to their table.

For dinner, I had several Kahlua & Creams but did not get drunk. Hubby had a couple Margaritas. He said they were good. 

We ordered appetizers instead of a meal. Got Shrimp cocktail to share. Hubby requested butter, but the shrimps did not absorb the butter because they were cold. HUGE shrimp. Then I got French Onion soup and Hubby got Clam Chowder. He had also ordered Crab Cakes and I wanted Seared Scallops. But the scallops were raw and in some weird jelly sauce. We had them bag it up and take it home. Just before we left, the waiter brought out Crème Brûlée for my birthday. It was nice. I had a bite. Hubby ate most of it. 
 
 
SHRIMP COCKTAIL

SCALLOPS

CRAB CAKES


 Crème Brûlée
 
 
 
We paid and left.
 
As we were walking out to the Jeep, Hubby checked his pockets for the keys and could not find any! He had lost them. We looked everywhere. Hubby had the staff in the restaurant look. I went back inside to look. Hubby called Casey (who was at the shop still) and he was going to have Casey drive to the house for the spare keys. But Hubby went inside one more time to see if Oscar had taken the keys. Hubby came back out and said he found them up against the wall. Thank goodness. 

We called Casey to let him know we had the keys. Then we drove home.

I had gotten tired just before we finished dinner. I was exhausted. Like a light-switch. This disease is exhausting.

Gave dogs some snacks when we got home. 

Hubby gave the scallops and crab to the cats. 

We watched a little TV and went to bed at 9PM

 


No comments: