Sunday, December 04, 2022

SUNDAY / DOG PARK / CUT PIPE FOR SNOWMEN / UTV RIDE

SUNDAY
12-4-2022
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. I had terrible nightmares.
 
Hubby was in the living room.
 
I got dressed. Made the bed.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs.
 
He made a burrito with the new Impossible Sausage non meat. It was pretty good.
 
I made lattes.
 
Hubby got dressed and cleaned cat litter.
 
I put all laundry in washer.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher
 
We watched local news for a while. 

Then we loaded the dogs in the FMF and went to the Dog Park.

There were LOTS of dogs there. Tater played hard & ran fast. 

I forgot to put on Wilson's collar.

We left after 20 minutes. Tater actually went to the gate to leave.

We drove to the shop. Hubby loaded the chop saw. I drove home. He drove the UTV home.

I put the pipe and chop saw behind the gate. I picked up garbage in the car. I put the car into the garage.

Hubby got home and cut the plastic pieces for the snowmen and drilled holes for eyes & mouths. 

 


SNOWMAN WHITE WHITE TEXTURED PAINT, HOLES, AND ORANGE BOLT NOSE

 

 

SNOWMAN WITH TEA LIGHT INSIDE



I did bookwork.

I put laundry in dryer.

I picked up dog poo.

I put all the garbage into the bin outside.
 
Hubby got done with the snowmen. We sat on the sofa and had lunch. I had salad & chicken.
 
We left the dogs & cats at home and took the CanAm out on the Mesa. A quick ride. Lots of water drainage creating huge pits. 
 
Then we drove to the shop to pick up bolts for the snowmen noses. Casey was still there. 
 
We drove to Walmart to pick up milk, egg nog, candy, and windshield wiper fluid. 
 
Saw Dave & Carmen there. I got tired ALL OF A SUDDEN. Hubby got hypoglycemic. 
 
We drove home. I put away clothes and clean dishes. 
 
Hubby finished de-burring the snowmen. 
 
We watched CSI NY for a while.
 
Tater slept all day on the sofa. He is worrying me. I hope he is not sick. 

I had heart problem and Hubby fetched a Nitro pill for me. I had instant headache and felt tired.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: