Tuesday, December 20, 2022

TUESDAY/ COOKIES / DELILVER SNOWMEN TO FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS

TUESDAY
12-20-2022
 
 
 
 

Up at the crack of dawn so Hubby can drive to St George to pick up something for the shop.
 
I am still upset at him because he ruins Xmas every year. He really hates Xmas. I used to love it, but his attitude depresses me so much that I am upset now.
 
The snowmen are still not delivered. 

I was going to be excited about baking cookies and making bars/popcorn, but I can't even get any enthusiasm about that now.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Xmas kitty sage is obsessed with the tree and the lights. She was sitting under the tree again this morning.
 
SAGE UNDER XMAS TREE
 

Hubby took Tater with him to St George.
 
I took the dough for the cookies out of the fridge and rolled them in powdered sugar and baked them. 
 
 
CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES
 
Hubby got back at 9:09AM. He brought Tater inside. I took Tater's collar and red/black sweatshirt off him. 

Tater went outside to potty with Wilson.

Hubby left. I had given him the Fastenal app & a return postal tag for Motobilt.

I cleaned up around the house. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

Picked up dog poo.

Watched TV. 

Hubby got home at 3PM. We put together all the snowmen in the Xmas bags he bought this morning. I signed Xmas cards. Then we delivered them thru the neighborhood. Instead of Roger & Mary Ellen, we went to their old address and I think I gave it to a total stranger! LOL

We drove to Walmart to get more baking goods for making Xmas candy. Saw Dave & Carmen as we walked into the store. Carmen told Hubby about winning $500 in the Bingo last night. 

We got groceries.Came home and unloaded groceries.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. Then he fell asleep for a while on the sofa. 
 
ROBERT & TATER ON THE SOFA TOGETHER
SAGE KITTY LOOKING AT THE XMAS LIGHTS
 

He got up at 8:30PM and drilled holes in Dominoes for me so that I can decorate them as ornaments.

I took Benadryl at 9PM and we both went to bed.

No comments: