Thursday, December 15, 2022

THURSDAY / DOG ENEMA

 THURSDAY
12-15-2022
 
 
 

 


Up at 6:30AM. I had nightmares again last night. 

Hubby got up with the dogs & put them outside for potty.

Wilson refused to eat breakfast this morning. Moped around on the sofa instead. Have to watch him.

I made lattes.

Then I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Ran the Payroll. 

Hubby made the bed and cleaned cat litter. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

We watched morning news.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. I helped him carry 7-layer bars from Smith's out to the car. 

I started laundry in the washer.

I did bookwork.

I watched TV for a while. Then I made bagel & more latte. 

Picked up dog poo. It was really windy outside today.

I turned off fireplace & heat. It was warmer today.

I put away laundry. I put away dishes.

Hubby got home late. He stopped at Walmart to get lube & an Enema kit for Wilson. Wilson slept all day. Did not go potty. 

Hubby got home at 5PM. We hurriedly gave Wilson his enema while he was in the tub. Then Hubby carried him out to the yard. Wilson immediately exploded water & poop. It smelled so gross. He kept going potty for a while. Then we brought him back inside as it was cold.

Hubby went to the ELKS club to sponsor Charlie for membership. 

Hubby got home at 8PM. 

We watched TV for a while. I went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby stayed up to watch

No comments: