Wednesday, December 07, 2022

WEDNESDAY / DANIELLE'S CHOCOLATES / IV INFUSIONS /

WEDNESDAY
12-7-2022
 
 
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5AM. Loud noise outside. Sage came to sleep with me. I fell back to sleep.
 
Hubby came in the bedroom with the dogs to sleep with me at 6AM. We slept until 6:30AM.
 
I got up and dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
Hubby warmed up dog food and fed them. He let the out for potty.
 
Hubby said he got his pain under control somewhat by taking pills every 2 hours.
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning News.
 
Hubby got a call from Ralph. 

I cleaned cat litter. Hubby took cat litter outside to garbage.

Hubby got red plaid sweatshirt on Tater. Forgot his collar.

Hubby took Tater out at 8:30AM to load in FMF outside. (Can Am is still in garage). 

There were dogs walking on the sidewalk, so I took Tater back inside and put his collar on.

Then Hubby & dog left for the shop. Hubby returned because he forgot the Moto Zoo parts he got from Clint last night. I got the box out of the back seat of Jeep and handed it to him. He left again.

I vacuumed house. I picked up dog poop.
 
I made Morningstar brand bacon and cheese eggs. Gave leftovers in pan to Wilson.

I cleaned up kitchen breakast dishes and started dishwasher. I put clean dishes away.

I started dirty laundry in washer. Then put clothes in Dryer.

I worked on snowman ornaments, not a lot of sunlight.

Hubby called at 1PM. I had to e-sign a warranty for Monster Transmission.

I worked on getting an online account set up for the new vehicle insurance. I printed insurance cards for the cars.

I put away clean dishes. 

I put away clean laundry.

Hubby went to Walgreens to pick up his Antibiotics & Painkillers that the Doctor ordered for him. He called me to let me know. I told him to pick up his Testosterone shot so they could give it to him tonight at IV Infusion.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:10PM. We hurriedly got ready. Put the dogs out for quick potty. Then we left the dogs at home and I drove the Jeep.

We stopped at Danielle's Chocolates to pick up popcorn for KRL and Spencer as an Xmas present. Need to get it mailed out ASAP.

We drove to IV Infusion. Hubby got a HUGE needle and he went faster than I did. I handed out the Snowmen ornaments to the girls. They were thrilled. Krista was not there. 

I thanked Rodney for helping Hubby at the Quick Care the day before. 

We got done and paid. Hubby went to the Jeep to start it. He was feeling tired from the Toradol they gave him and the painkiller he took.

I drove home. He went inside. I parked the Jeep. Then I unloaded everything.

Hubby had a warm dinner. We sat on the sofa to watch Automotive shows. Hubby started falling asleep. We went to bed at 9PM. Hubby had to wait until 9PM to take his other painkiller pill and more antibiotics.

I slept thru the night. Hubby was up at 2AM and 4AM with the dogs. He sat on the sofa for a while.

I had nightmares.



No comments: