Saturday, December 31, 2022

SATURDAY / BIRTHDAY / COLD & CLOUDY

SATURDAY 
12-31-2022






Up at 8AM. Rattler walked on me. Tater licked my face. Hubby threw Wilson on the bed and he landed on my knee. 

Hubby sang "Happy Birthday" song while he held the cupcake and candle. I blew out the candle and made a wish.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Made Hubby a JackHammer. 

Hubby had already fed the dogs and let them out for potty.

Then we sat on the sofa to watch Hubby's automotive shows. But customer Wayne called from last night and said that his truck had stalled down by the Eureka. (actually his daughter was calling as her dad forgot his cell phone)

So Hubby left in the FMF at 8AM and 3 hours later at 11AM he finally came back. They had been waiting for AAA to come, but Hubby finally called the tow truck driver himself.

I made the bed. I vacuumed. I cleaned out the cat litter. I started laundry. I started the dishwasher. 

I then put away dishes after they were cleaned. I put away laundry after it was done. 

I picked up dog poo outside. 

Hubby got back home. We made sausage bisquick balls but Hubby said they tasted bland.

We left the dogs at home at took the Jeep which I drove to Jose's lot and sat in his truck with the Platinum edition seats. They are much better and more comfortable.

Then we drove to Scenic where Hubby got lottery tickets. I drove back to Mesquite where we stopped at Smith's to get fuel (because he had Wayne's phone number and it should have worked to get his discount, but it did not) White Boys Taco truck was there in the parking lot so we stopped and got tacos and a BBQ bowl. 

We drove to the Car Wash by the Interstate and drove thru. It did not clean very well which we discovered we returned home.

Took the food inside. Gave turkey meat treats to the dogs. Let them out for potty.
 
ROBERT

 

We had lunch. The rice was DELICIOUS. With a guacamole sauce on top of it. The BBQ/Macaroni bowl was not bad. The tacos with brisket were not very good.

We watched Luther on Pluto TV. I fell asleep on Hubby's lap.

Woke up at 5PM. It was dark outside. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
I took down Xmas ornaments from the tree.

Chewy delivered the dog/cat food that I ordered only yesterday.
 
We stayed up until Midnight to celebrate 2023.
 
Went to bed at 12:15AM.

No comments: