Sunday, January 01, 2023

SUNDAY / NEW YEAR 2023 / RAIN ALL DAY

 SUNDAY
1-1-2023
 

 
Hubby was up at 4AM with Tater when it started really pouring down rain. 

I got up at 7:30AM. Sage (Christmas Kitty) came to the bed and touched me on the cheek with her paw. I woke up and started rubbing her, then she would run down to the end of the bed. Then come back up for me to pet her again.

I got up and dressed. Made the bed.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby got another Hammer of Jack. I am back to drinking my maple pecan and a Nanogreens.

We watched TV for a while Top Gear America. 

Finally I got Hubby to get dressed at 9:30AM. 

I cleaned off the counter and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

Then I started the laundry with dirty clothes. 

I started putting away Xmas decor after Hubby brought the Totes inside. 

RAINED ALL DAY.
 
When it briefly stopped raining, Hubby went out to pick up the inflatables and lights on the back fence. He put the inflatables on the patio seats to dry. 
 
I was out picking up 8 bags of poop and accidentally stepped into poop, so I had to rinse off my Keds tennie shoes and the rug where I briefly stepped. 
 
I washed my shoes in the washer. I also took the blue air-blower out to dry the rug. 

It briefly broke sunshine and stopped raining at 1PM so we hurriedly put the dogs into the Dually and drove to Bunkerville to walk them in the park (which is under construction) on long leashes. Of course, some other people with dogs had to come for a walk, too and distracted our dogs.

We left and returned home.

Hubby sat to find new seats for the Dually. 

I watched a couple shows of Twilight Zone. 

Then I paid our bills for the first of the month.
 
It started violently raining again at 5PM.
 
I ordered a gift for Spencer online from Edible Arrangements. Got him the Cheerful Winter Celebration Snowman with 2 Madagascar Vanilla Bean Cupcakes and 2 Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes.
 


 

 
Darkness descended and we changed the sheets & comforter (to the new blue one) on the bed. I washed the sheets. 
 
Watched some TV - Top Gear America.
 
I did some bookwork.
 
We went to bed at 10:30PM.
 

No comments: