Thursday, January 05, 2023

THURSDAY / TATER TO SHOP / LOWES RETURNS

THURSDAY
1-5-2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 7:10AM. Both of us slept in.
 
Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. I got dressed. Made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Then I got hung up on doing bookwork. Deposited money from Quickbooks to Bank. Then Ralph called and reminded Hubby to bring a check to pay for tires. I had to write out check. I printed out a W9 for Roadrunner Tire for Hubby to take with him.
 
Then I finished lattes. Put out milk and cheese for cats.
 
Brought dirty laundry from bathroom. I started laundry I straighted my hair.

Hubby turned on TV so we could watch morning News.

Hubby called Lowe's to return the washer/dryer. Washer has a HUGE dent in the lower right front. Dryer cannot dry our clothes in the Speed 15 minute with Extra Dry. I tried washing & drying ONE  PAIR OF JEANS last night and after 3 times of pressing the 15 Speed Dry, they were still wet. So 45 minutes of drying., Still not dry. We are very disappointed with Electrolux so far...

Hubby and Tater left at 8:35AM. I told Hubby I would do the cat litter clean up for him.

I put Tater's dark blue sweatshirt on him. Helped him get loaded. Kissed Hubby goodbye.

Then I went to pick up dog poo in the back yard. Cleaned cat litter and put it in the garbage. Took the full garbage bag in the kitchen out to the garbage.
 
DARK CLOUDS MOVING TO MESQUITE, NV

 

I did bookwork from 8:50AM to 10AM. The clouds outside kept coming over and getting darker. It was like somebody turned out the lights again. WHERE DID THE SUN GO? We live in Nevada where it is SUPPOSED to be sunny 292 days out of 365 OR 85%! This feels like living in Idaho again...
 
I walked down to get mail at 1PM. It started to sprinkle and was COLD.

I had to change shirts when I got home.

UPS brought our Down Comforter delivery from Costco! New comforter for the New Year!

I put away clean clothes and clean dishes. 

Hubby got home at 4:15 after going to UPS to return packages, Scenic Store to get lottery tickets, and Panda Express to get dinner.

Dave, our neighbor, came over to get his folding chairs. He brought over a Xmas stuffed tree for Tater.

We finally sat down to eat our cold dinner. 

Then we watched TV for a while.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

Then we got up so I could show Hubby the new Quickbooks tracking sales & expenses to customer. We ran thru invoices and compared them to expenses. But after all the hard work we did for over an hour, Quickbooks fails to track it. FUCKING BITCH QUICKBOOKS won't fix ANYTHING. AND they keep raising their prices for the service. This shit sucks. 

I took a Benadryl. 

So we watched a little 30 Rock and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: