Tuesday, January 10, 2023

TUESDAY / RAIN / CLOUDS

TUESDAY
1-10-2023 
 
 


Up at 7AM. I slept late.

Heard Hubby banging pots again in the kitchen. I got up, dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby was watching Automotive shows this morning.

Hubby went to the bedroom to make the bed. 

I went to the office and transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I did a little bookwork after Hubby got his paperwork out of his bag.

Tater had to stay home today because it was going to be cold.

I went outside to bring in the garbage bin and put it inside the fence. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Dually.

I did more bookwork.

I had chicken salad for breakfast.

I watched TV for a while.

I picked up dog poo.

I got all the laundry put away after washing. I put away all the dishes after washing.

It rained all day. Black clouds. Dark. I feel like I am going blind from the darkness around here. Depressing, too.
 
I got an email from a company vendor that they had charged a credit card because the "manager" called them and told them. They had no name, but advised that I called the account "manager". It took this person 4 times after putting me on hold repeatedly to get a phone number. I had already PAID this via check mailed over a week ago. I called Hubby and he said the account manager has called to get it paid. I was upset with Hubby as I had told him I PAID THIS ALREADY.
 
Then I reviewed the email at 4PM and found out that the Insurance Company denied our claim for loss from the stupid kid that hit the building a year ago...The hits just keep coming...Enough to kill somebody...
 
The elected representatives just keep doing stupid stuff and keeping us in the dark ages. No forward movement there at all. Keep sticking their heads in the religion sand. Fuckers. 
 
 


No comments: