Tuesday, January 03, 2023

TUESDAY / 2023 / WASHER&DRYER DELIVERY / SO MUCH PAIN

TUESDAY
1-3-2023
 
 
 
 
 
I slept late until 7:30PM.
 
I am really hurting today.
 
Got dressed.
 
Hubby made the bed for me.
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby had already made the dogs breakfast eggs and let them out for potty.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He moved the armoire for me into the hallway so the delivery guys can move around the laundry area.
 
We watched morning News.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because it was cold today.

I watched TV.

Lowe's Installers came at 10AM. Their window was supposed to be from 11-2. They were nice guys. From Bogota, Colombia. Accents. The one big guy could not speak english at all, but the other guy was pretty good. There was a huge dent on the washer, so he took pictures and would have it replaced. I called the Appliance guy at Lowes. He said it would take 2 weeks to order. I tipped the guys before they left.


ELECTROLUX WASHER & DRYER



Then I slid the armoire back. I started washing clothes. Not impressed with the dryer. It does not dry very fast. Takes over 2 hours to dry clothes. The super fast 15 minute dry does not dry at all. But the washer is quiet when washing.

I took a little nap. Still hurting. 

I called Hubby. Told him to get chicken salad and raisins at Walmart.

Hubby came home at 4PM. I opened the garage door for him. I walked down to get mail while he brought the groceries inside. He bought 3 more gallons of milk.

Then he made garlic bread with cheese, hard-boiled eggs, and warmed up leftover ribs.
 
 We watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: