Wednesday, January 04, 2023

WEDNESDAY / RAINING / IV INFUSION / PANDA EXPRESS

WEDNEDAY
1-4-2023
 
 

 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby had just got done with feeding the dogs & letting them out for potty.
 
I got up, dressed, and made the bed.
 
Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
We sat and watched morning News.
 
I picked up dog poo. It was slightly sprinkling and cold.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
I put Tater's grey sweater on him. 
 
Hubby made phone calls with Ralph trying to get tires for the Lift Kits that he is doing for the Ford Dealer.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM.  
 
 I did bookwork.
 
I did laundry. Put away clean laundry.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Washed dishes. Put away clean dishes.
 
A bird hit the back patio window. A bird flock came and tried finding food out back, so I went and put bird seed in a pan.  
 
Hubby called several times. He had to go pick up his prescriptions at Walgreens for antibiotics and testosterone so he could get his shot tonight at IV Infusions. He also had to stop at the Bank to deposit checks. He wanted to drive in separate cars, but I told him that it would be dark soon and that I would not be able to see to drive.
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 3:05PM. I got Tater inside the house and out to potty. I removed his sweatshirt and Hubby took off his collar. Hubby made a quick sandwich and we left the dogs at home. I drove the Jeep to IV Infusions. 
 
Parked on the side of the building. Got inside and IVs were started. There were only 4 seats available. Full house. New girl there - Denise. I filled out iPad App info consent.
 
Then Cindy started IVs. I got a Toradol pain killer since I was still hurting from cleaning the house the other day. Stupid Lupus.
 
Hubby jumped when he got his T-shot; he said she hit the bone? 
 
We got done at 5PM and Hubby drove to Panda Express to get dinner. Got crab rangoons that were mostly tasteless and a chicken egg roll. Hubby got Kung pao chicken. 
 
At home, we gave the dogs chicken treats. Then we sat down and ate our dinner. 
 
Watched new show on HULU - Will Trent (only 1 episode will be released per week).
 
Then we watched the other 3 episodes of LetterKenny. No more episodes until they renew it next year? 
 
We watched 30 Rock until bed.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: