Thursday, January 19, 2023

THURSDAY

THURSDAY
1-19-2023 







LOTS OF SNOW ON VIRGIN MOUNTAINS


Up at 6AM. Hubby was making breakfast eggs in the kitchen for the dogs.

I got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

No credit cards from yesterday, so no $ to deposit. Ran the payroll for the guys.
 
I went out to put birdseed in the yard for the birds. Lots of birds today.
 
BIRDS IN YARD THURSDAY MORNING
 

Hubby re-filled the bird seed bucket for me.

I had Hubby help climb the ladder in the closet while I held him and kissed his butt! Putting away coffee box pods from grocery shopping last night.

Then Hubby got dressed. 

Tater stayed home today because it was supposed to be cold and rainy.

Hubby loaded stuff in his Dually and pre-started it. 

He was leaving early this morning to go help a customer jump-start his Jeep.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and kitchen.
 
I started laundry. I started dishes in dishwasher. 

I did bookwork until 10AM. 




No comments: