Wednesday, January 25, 2023

WEDNESDAY / TOOK HUBBY TO SHOP / IV INFUSIONS / HUBBY TO VEGAS

WEDNESDAY
1-25-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Awake at 5AM. Stayed in bed with dogs. Up at 5:30AM.
 
I got up and went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby was already making dog breakfast eggs. He fed the dogs.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

We sat on the sofa and watched morning News.

Hubby got up at 7AM to make a burrito for himself. I warmed up fake bacon in the air-fryer for myself.

I took Hubby to the shop at 8:30AM. Dropped him off.  Drove home.
 
I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
Did bookwork.
 
Watched TV Original Star Trek series.
 
Hubby came home briefly at Noon to get the Can Am out of the garage and load it onto the trailer. He had the Dually and the trailer with him. He came inside to say goodbye to the dogs. He cleaned out some of the dirt that came off the Can Am from his drive on the mesa last night.
 
I watched TV for a while. Then at 1PM, I drove the white Jeep to Enliven IV Infusion. Met Hubby there. He was standing on the sidewalk waving at me. It made me feel warm inside.

Got out infusions. Hubby left. He had driven the FMF to the appointment. 

I drove home in the Jeep.

I was not really feeling very well like I usually do after the infusions.
 
Hubby took the Dually and trailer. Chris & Casey went with him at 3PM left the shop for Vegas to pick up a roll cage for the Polaris. 
 
They stopped at a restaurant there Houston TX Hot Chicken for dinner.
 
 
 
Hubby got home at 8:30PM.
 
I watched TV all night. When Hubby got home, we all went to bed early.

No comments: