Friday, January 13, 2023

FRIDAY THE 13TH / TATER STAYS HOME / NAILS

FRIDAY
1-13-2023 





After a restless night of sleeping and thinking I would wake up dead of a heart attack, I woke up at 7AM. Hubby let me sleep late. He said he had checked on me and made sure I was breathing!

I got dressed and Hubby helped me make the bed.

He made breakfast eggs for the dogs. He said he had been up since 3AM and heard the COYOTES yipping again!

I made lattes in the kitchen.

Then I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started the cycle.

Sat on the sofa to watch morning News. The News team sent a reporter to Mesquite this morning at 6:30AM to interview for the Mesquite Motor Mania (with the lie of over 900 cars! which they say every year and only 100 cars are there)

Hubby sat on the sofa until 8:30AM and then had to hurry to leave. 

I picked up dog poo. 

Watched TV for a while. 

Put clean laundry away.
 
I did bookwork for a while.
 
Watched Law & Order Criminal Intent.
 
Then bought Season 1 of 1000 Ways to Die on Amazon Prime.
 
At 1PM, Wilson had poop on his butt which was VERY thick in his fur and spread everywhere. So I washed him in the shower. I toweled him dry and left him to dry naturally. I was tired. Had to change my sweater. I turned on all the fans in the bathroom and will clean up dog hair later.
 
By 2:30PM, I got ready and left the dogs at home. Drove to GS Nails and had Andy do my nails in pale pink with very short nails. 

There was a nice lady before me that finished by 3PM then went to get a pedicure. She and I were teasing Andy the whole time.
 
PINK, SHORT NAILS
 

I was done by 3:40PM and called Hubby. He was supposed to meet me, but I had to drive to the shop and pick him up. Drove the Jeep. Saw Pat at the shop. He was limping around. Looked like he was in a lot of pain again.

Drove to Scenic to get Lottery tickets. Had to wait for some asshole guys that were blocking the driveway of the Scenic Little Store. 

Drove back to the shop and dropped off Hubby. I drove home the back way. Hubby drove to get the truck washed at Walmart car wash.

At home, I made a hot latte and warmed up mac-n-cheese.

Hubby made grilled chicken outside on the grille for the dogs. 

Watched 1000 Ways to Die on Amazon Prime with Hubby.
 
I remembered at 8PM that we forgot to take Andy's lottery tickets to him. 

Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby stayed up to watch TV. He was loudly snoring at 10PM and I told him to come to bed.



No comments: