Monday, January 23, 2023

MONDAY / COLD / DONUTS /

MONDAY
1-23-2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Slept pretty good on the new mattress. Took forever to fall asleep last night, tho. Thinking bad thoughts again, probably because I was looking thru old pictures and was depressed about losing so many dogs, old memories, house in Idaho...

I got dressed. Made the bed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby fed the dogs breakfast eggs. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I cleaned the kitchen counter and loaded the dishwasher. Started dishwasher. 

Hubby got dressed. 

We left dogs at home and drove to Flying J to pick up Krispy Kreme donuts. Saw Ralph there at the tire store-talked to him for a bit. He is going home this weekend as he has not been home since Xmas. 

Then I drove back home. 

Hubby backed the Jeep into the garage for me because his truck is parked out front.

Hubby put a sweatshirt on Tater and took him to the shop.

I did bookwork.

I put away dishes. I put away laundry.

I was in a lot of pain today. 

Hubby got home at 4PM with Tater. 

Then Clint called at 5:30PM and we took the Jeep to Smith's to meet him there. Afterwards, we got milk and groceries at Smith's. Then we drove over to Walgreens to get wart remover for the spot on my chest that keeps rubbing against my shirts. It is not a wart, but a skin tag and it still hurts.

Got home and pt away groceries. Gave treats to the dogs. 

Hubby and I watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa again.

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: