Friday, January 27, 2023

FRIDAY / STILL HURTING

 FRIDAY
1-27-2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tossed and turned all night. Sweating. Then would throw off the covers and get cold. Then put covers on and get too hot. Lots of pain. Felt like I was turning to stone a couple times. Stove-up the old people used to call it. I got up several times in the night to pee.  

Finally awake at 4:59AM. Hubby asked Google Home the time. 

Sage, the black cat, slept between us all night on the pillow. Woke up to her purring and both of us petting her. 

I got dressed. Took another 2 Prednisone to get rid of the pain. They helped somewhat. 
 
Went to the office to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I made a latte for Hubby. I think I will not have lattes for a few days. There is no sugar in mine, but I am drinking too much coffee?

We sat down and watched morning news from Vegas. 

Hubby and I made the bed. Hubby took the comforter and Tater's camper blanky to wash. 

Then I started doing bookwork. 

Hubby got ready for work. Started the truck early to get it warmed up. 32F Degrees last night. 
 
We put Tater's red sweatshirt on him and they left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
Hubby called to tell me that they had Balloons in the air by the Casablanca. It is Balloon Weekend!
 
BALLOONS IN AIR AT 9AM
 
I did bookwork until 10AM. 

Then I watched TV for a while. Had sausages for breakfast. Then I did laundry. Put away clean laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

I did bookwork again at NOON. 
 
I had to sit down and rest my hip. It is hurting badly. I think it is a result of the Prednisone.
 
I will have to quit taking it.
 
Hubby took Tater and the guys out by the river in the UTVs after the shop closed. They got home at 5:30PM. 
 
Hubby took off his clothes & Tater's sweatshirt. Full of sand. The clothes were washed. Then both of them got into the shower. I helped Tater dry off afterwards.
 
We watched a new show (and old one from 2008-2009 called Eli Stone. It was ok. Not great.
 
Went to bed at 9:30PM when Hubby dozed off.
 
 

No comments: