Sunday, January 15, 2023

SUNDAY / DARK CLOUDS / RAIN / RIDE MOTORCYCLES

 SUNDAY
1-15-2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
We listened to music in bed for an hour before falling asleep last night.

I got up at Midnight because Tater was farting and the room stank. Hubby was SNORING LOUDLY.

I went to the living room to sleep on the sofa with the big red blanket. 

At 4AM, I woke up again and went to the bedroom to sleep.

Awake in the morning at 8AM. Hubby let me sleep in late!

Got up and dressed. We changed the sheets on the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
Put bird seed out for the birds. 
 
Dark clouds were hanging really low over the mountains. Made it super dark outside.
 
It rained for a while. Birds flew away.

At 1PM, we rode our motorcycles all around the neighborhood. It got cold and we came back.
 
I got really tired after we came back from the ride. 

I made us hot lattes to warm up. Hubby made pasta with homemade sauce.

FEDEX came to deliver stuff from Rough Country and WPS.

Hubby fixed the wall outlet to make it work.

He installed Xmas gifts on my Jeep..

We watched TV - Hubby found old SNL shows. 

I got really tired after we came back from the ride. Still tired at 5PM.

No comments: