Monday, January 30, 2023

MONDAY / RAIN LAST NIGHT / CLOUDY / COLD

MONDAY
1-30-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Wilson jumped off the bed and I woke Hubby up so he could take him outside. Hubby said it was raining. Wilson was soaked. Hubby had to go back outside to bring the dog beds inside so they would not get rained upon.
 
I got up and dressed to make lattes. I did not feel well at all. Hip hurting again. Headache. Vision problems. I told Hubby that I would cancel my hair appointment today and re-schedule.

Hubby showed me a picture from Chris that showed SNOW in the gorge from St George. There was also SNOW in Vegas today. Brr. Yuck.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from Lowes. The SECOND washing machine is damaged, too. So they will order another one and deliver it at the same time as the dryer. 
 
He got a phone call from Chad and talked to him for a while. Chad is not coming to KOH because his son is competing in an Arizona race at the same time.
 
Hubby put the Rough Country order delivered on Sunday into the Jeep which he has to take into the shop today to check out the CLUNKING noise coming from underneath the Jeep. 
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. Let dogs out with me.
 
I had bagel for breakfast. Still not feeling well.
 
I did bookwork for a while. Started the laundry. 
 
At 2PM, I ordered a Washington State Bourbon barrel for KR's birthday from Etsy. 

Then I ordered Flowers from 2 different Florists (will be there on the 14th) and birthday cheesecake, plushie, balloons and Birthday Wish-tini from Edible Arrangements (will be here on the 16th).

Watched Cold Case on the Roku channel for a while. Put away clean clothes. 

Started dishwasher.
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM. 
 
We watched TV.
 
WILSON, HUBBY, TATER
 
 
Tater and Wilson sat by Hubby on the sofa. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.


 


No comments: