Monday, January 02, 2023

MONDAY / TATER GOES TO SHOP / SPENCER'S BDAY / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL

TUESDAY
1-2-2022
 
 
 
 
I woke up at 6:45AM. I got out of bed by 7AM.

I dressed. Made the bed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had already fed the dogs & let them out for potty.
 
Both of us texted Spencer to wish him Happy Birthday today. 

We opened the patio door because it smelled fresh and felt warm outside. (relatively warm from what it has been lately) Still only 45 degrees this morning. Lots of snow on the mountains. I took pictures. 

I picked up dog poo in the yard. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. His friend called him to pick him up at the Ford Dealer so Hubby left at 8:45AM. Tater went to work today.

Cayden from Bulldog Pest Control came at 10:30AM. I had to turn on all the lights for him because it was dim in the house. I paid him and afterwards he left to spray the Shop.
 
I called Hubby to let him know that after 1 hour the clothes were done washing, there was still leaking into the drain in the laundryroom. It finally stopped.
 
I called Lowes to confirm our delivery of the Washer/Dryer tomorrow. Then I called Hubby to let him know. He said Jose would be here at 1-2PM to pick up the old pair.
 
Reuben & his helper came at 1PM and got the washer/dryer out of here by 2PM. I had to move stuff in the garage, move the Jeep out front, and move all the clothes out of the storage under the washer/dryer. They had to move the armoire. 

There was water & lint everywhere. It looked disgusting. I gave Reuben $30 to have lunch. He did not want to take any money. I told him thank you.

Then I cleaned. And cleaned. And cleaned. Vacuumed. Blew the water dry in the laundry room. Vacuumed the floors. Steam cleaned the floors. Dumped 2 full containers of dog hair and dirt out of the vacuum cannister. 
 
I had to put band aids on my little fingers because I got extremely large blisters while I was doing macrame tying on the little 3" metal rings. I was making Xmas ornaments. So I quit doing that. 
 
I was in EXTREME pain from doing all the cleaning. I could barely move.

Hubby wanted me to order some KWT, but I could not find a code and trying to get into the account did not give us a discount. 

So I called him and let him know at 2:45PM. 

I am exhausted. 

Wilson slept on the dog bed outside while I was cleaning. 

Hubby, Tater, and Chris came home at 4PM with the FMF & new Dually. I looked up payroll check info for Chris. 
 
Then Hubby took Chris back to the shop. Hubby stopped at Walmart for milk. Then he came back home in the new Dually. The FMF is parked out front.

Hubby and I watched TV for a while.

Hubby made me three cheese tortellini. 

I took a couple Benadryl before bed. 

We went to bed at 10:30PM.

Hubby snored all night. I had to sleep on the sofa for a while, but I was hurting all over and went back to bed.


No comments: