Thursday, January 12, 2023

THURSDAY / SUNSHINE /TATER TO SHOP & PLAYED WITH SAINT

THURSDAY
1-12-2023
 
 
 
 
 
I got up to potty at 5AM. Hubby was sitting on the sofa.
 
Woke up with a scratch down the right side of my face. Lupus related?
 
I got up at 7AM and dressed. Still feeling lots of pain.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby had already let the dogs out at 5AM and made breakfast for them at 6AM.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

Then I did bookwork.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I put Tater's blue sweatshirt on him.

WOOD BOX WITH CERAMIC HOUSE & TREE


I did bookwork until Noon.

Betty P called to talk about the neighbors' lights. 

I took mail to the USPS box. Picked up yesterday's mail.

I get my Kiln delivered on Tuesday, Jan 17, which is much faster than 12 weeks that they quoted. So I am very excited. I can get to work making tiny ceramic houses to hand out for Xmas presents next year.

Let Wilson out for potty. Gave tuna to the Rattler & Robert who were begging for food. 

I picked up dog poo. I put out more bird seed.
 
I walked down to the USPS box again and got today's mail.
 
At 4PM, Hubby got home with Tater and Hubby changed clothes. I let Tater outside and took off his collar.
 
I changed clothes. I did not really want to go to dinner as I was still not feeling 100%. More like 52%!
 
 
 
We arrived at The Worden after 5:30PM and waited in line to get nametags. We were "guests" for the dinner for the Kokopelli Club. Hubby greeted lots of people in line. Saw some of our neighbors there. LeAnn was at the table to sign in. 
 
We sat by Mike and Donna. I was surprised that none of the neighbors saved us a seat. Sad. 
 
We got drinks-Kahlua & Cream for me. Long Island Ice Tea for hubby. Sat thru the speeches with a guy from Blue Ribbon Coalition and Dominic, the president talked. We finally got in line for dinner at 6:30PM. 
 
Shrimp Linguine, Roast Beef with aus ju, Breaded Chicken. Salad, Vegetables, Roll with butter. Dessert was on a separate table-two kinds of cake.
 
I felt chest pains at 7PM which spread across my back shoulders left to right. I asked Hubby if he had Nitro, but he had nothing on his Jeep keychain. We had to leave early and go home. Hubby drove fast. I told him to slow down. 
 
Finally at home, I let the dogs out for potty. I took a Nitro pill. Then made hot latte for myself. Hubby was still hungry as he had eaten less than half his dinner. 
 
He made mac-n-cheese. I told him how I did it the other day and helped him. 
 
I had to take ANOTHER Nitro later as I still had pain. Then I was feeling nauseated. 
 
We watched TV. Then went to bed at 10PM. Hubby had to listen to Puddles Pity Party in bed. He asked Google Home questions about heart attacks. I had more pain in my shoulders. Turned on heating pad. took ANOTHER Nitro and some aspirin! 
 
Finally fell asleep after 11:30PM.
 
 
 



No comments: