Monday, January 16, 2023

MONDAY / MLK DAY / RAIN RAIN RAIN / DEAD JEEP

MONDAY
1-16-2013 






Up at 7AM. I slept really well and slept late with no pills!
 
I dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Fed the birds. It was raining outside. Picked up a huge pile of Tater's dog poo.
 
Sat on the sofa to watch morning news. 

Some customer called at 8AM and Hubby told him that work did not open until 9AM and he would call him back.

It was late, so Hubby helped to make the bed and he got dressed.

I helped him load all the Rough Country

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

I started the laundry. Started the dishwasher.

I realized that Hubby had left his phone at home, so I grabbed it and went out to the Jeep to take it down to him. However, MY JEEP WAS DEAD. Nothing. 

I tried to call Chris, then I called Casey and explained the situation.

Hubby came back home at 9:30AM. He looked at the Jeep, which he said is NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! He tried to jump it, but it would not take a charge. 

Hubby took his phone and returned to work.

What shitty fucking luck. Paying top dollar for a 2023 Jeep and it is dead. dead. dead. Fucking people at Jeep to build such a pile of shit. Is this was our future has come down to?

UPS brought the Ceramic order, but only 1/2 of the order was in the box (which was SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TOMORROW). The kiln is still scheduled out 12-16 weeks. 

WIND AND RAIN started really bad at 1:30PM. I brought in all the cushions outside. 

Turned up the heat because it was cold inside. 


RAIN & DARK CLOUDS


Hubby got home at 5PM. We ordered Dominos pizza and chicken. It took forever to order. 

Hubby got a call from Clint and went to get parts at Smith's. Hubby took Tater with him. Tater was so excited when I put his collar on him. Tater was bored today when he had to stay home today. Hubby got milk and strawberries at Smith's.

After Hubby returned home Chris came over to talk. Chris is going to be moving to live with his girlfriend in St George and have to commute so he is concerned with staying working here and traveling back & forth. Chris gave us a down payment to drive the Expedition on a lease for a year. 

He left and we sat on the sofa to watch TV and eat our pizza. 

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby stayed up until 11PM snoring on the sofa. He finally came to bed after I yelled at him to come to bed when I heard him snoring.

No comments: