Saturday, January 28, 2023

SATURDAY / GUY AT SHOP/ BALLOON FESTIVAL / WALMART / BIKE RIDE

SATURDAY
1-28-2023
 
 

 
 
 
We went to bed early at 9:30PM last night.
 
ALL OF US SLEPT LATE UNTIL 6:30AM. Even the dogs did not get out of bed.  

I got up and took a shower. Washed Wilson in the shower. He ran out while I was adjusting the temperature and I had to call for Hubby to come get him.

Then Wilson got out and Hubby dried him. He put both dogs outside to run around.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I got out of the shower, made the bed. Dried my hair. Got dressed.
 
Hubby got dressed and remembered that he had to be at the shop by 9AM to meet a customer.

I drove the Jeep to the shop.

Saw balloons in the sky as we drove down to the shop to meet a guy at 9AM.  
 
 
 


We met the guy at the shop. Gave him t-shirts, flashlight keychain, gaiter, hat. He paid for his service then took another jump box and will pay us later. 
 
Pat G stopped by and paid for his brother's service. Then told us that Suzie does not have cancer! Yippee!
 
We drove to Walmart and got groceries. Picked up chicken tenders for the dogs. No Tamale guy in the parking lot. Sad.

Drove home. Put away groceries.

I did bookwork since Hubby had finally brought home his money bag. 

Then we walked down to get mail.

Rode our motorcycles around the neighborhood and then around the new construction. Saw some people walking there, then ran into and talked to some people on motorized bicycles.

We rode home because it got shady from the mesa after the sun was going down. We were cold.

At home, Hubby made garlic cheesy bread. I made a hot latte for myself.

HOT GARLIC CHEESY BREAD

We watched TV.
 
I ordered more Red Gaiters as were out of them at the shop. I ordered more red&blue flashlight keychains. 
 
Watched TV.













No comments: