Tuesday, January 31, 2023

TUESDAY / COLD / 29F / WALMART /

TUESDAY 
1-31-2023
LAST DAY OF JANUARY, 2023




Dogs got up and Hubby let them out for potty.

Up at 6AM. I got up and dressed. 29 degrees F this morning.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
Hubby put the garbage can outside for the garbage dumpster pickup.

He made himself a burrito.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Still no $ in account for Disability payment. Odd.

Then we watched TV. 

Hubby dressed. I helped him make the bed.

We went down to Walmart in the Jeep - I drove. It was so cold that Hubby turned on the heated seats and steering wheel.

At Walmart almost nobody there. Ice on the water outside in the parking lot!

We got milk, toilet paper, and a new brush for me. Saw Wayne there. Saw Jose there. Said HI to both of them.

Checked out. Hubby loaded groceries in Jeep. I drove home. 

At home, Hubby backed the Jeep in the garage. Dogs went out to greet him. I put away groceries. 

Hubby did cat litter. 

Then Hubby left for work.

I did bookwork. I made breakfast. Cheese eggs. 

I felt really tired. 

Put laundry in washer and started it. Then put laundry in dryer.

I cleaned up counter & dining table. I put breakfast dishes in dishwsher and started it.

I put away clean laundry.

I did bookwork from Noon to 1PM.

Dogs went outside to sleep in the sun. Still very cold.

No comments: