Wednesday, February 01, 2023

WEDNESDAY / FIRST OF FEBRUARY / COLD / IV INFUSIONS & WEIGHT LOSS SHOT

WEDNESDAY
2-1-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Dogs got up at 5AM. Hubby was already up on the sofa. He let the dogs out for potty.
 
Up at 6AM. Got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
Hubby warmed up dog breakfast eggs and fed them.  

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

After Hubby left for the shop at 8:35AM in his Dually, I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.

Washed a load of clothes. Put them in dryer. 

I made payments online.
 
I picked up dog poo at 11AM. 

Hubby got home at 3PM. He ate some food. Then I drove the Jeep down to Enliven IV Infusions so we could get IVs. I talked to Denise about losing weight and she said she had lost 35 pounds. I asked to try it. Got my first shot today.Talked to Jamie on the phone about it. 

Hubby paid and we left. 

Drove home. 

At home, I got nauseated but not badly. I was NOT hungry at all. 

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: