Wednesday, February 22, 2023

WEDNESDAY / COLD / WIND / SNOW IN MOUNTAINS

WEDNESDAY
2-22-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I was up at 5AM to potty. Went back to bed.
 
Up at 7AM. Sage was curled up in my left arm. I woke her up and she ran. Sweet girl.
 
I got dressed and made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby had already let the dogs out for potty. He warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
Hubby went outside to stand on the patio. The wind had knocked over the chairs outside. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning news from Vegas. 
 
Then Hubby got dressed and left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I cleaned the front door step from all the sand that had gathered there from last night. 
 
I started laundry. Cleaned up the kitchen counter and started dishwasher.
 
I wrote letters to Farmers Insurance because they are trying to bill us for insurance that was cancelled back in December. Fucking assholes.
 
I put clean laundry away.
 
I soaked my feet in hot water with tea tree oil bath salts. Then I put antifungal cream on my feet. 
 
At 3PM, I drove down to Enliven IV Infusion to get infusions. Met Hubby down there. He had to get his normal Meyers cocktail because there was not enough time to get a Wellness IV. I got both of my IVs-Meyers and Plaq-X.
 
We got back home. and I started to get worse. My throat was really getting sore. I was coughing. 

We sat and watched TV all night. Both of us are exhausted and sick.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 


No comments: