Friday, February 24, 2023

FRIDAY / SICKER / COLD / WINDY / LANDSCAPING ON FLAT TOP MESA / NAILS

FRIDAY
2-24-2023
 
 
 


We got up at 7:30AM. Tried to sleep in.

Several people called Hubby this morning, he told them that the store opens at 9AM and to call back.

I got dressed.

Hubby made the bed. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I sat around most of the day. Could not do bookwork as my eyes hurt so very badly.

At 2:30PM, I drove down to GS Nails to get my nails done. 

I wore my mask because I did not want anybody else to get sick. Andy could not get me in early as he was working on pedicures with his mother. 3 loud, drunk women were there getting pedicures. It gave me a headache. Then a woman with a child came in. 

I got done at 3:30PM and left. 
 
At home, I barely made it. Picked up mail. Exhausted. Tired. Coughing.
 
Hubby got home at 5PM.
 
We sat on the sofa just watching TV. 
 
I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: