Monday, February 06, 2023

MONDAY / MOTO ZOO / PICK UP LOTTERY TICKETS / SMITHS GROCERIES

MONDAY 
2-6-2023
 
 
 

 


Awake at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up and in the living room with his iPad.

Sage was sleeping in my left armpit. 

I woke and reached out to pet Tater. Then Wilson waddled up to the top of the bed and I had to pet him, too. He has such awful breath and I turned my head away.

I got up and dressed.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. A Jack Hammer for Hubby.
 
Hubby microwaves the dog breakfast eggs and feeds dogs. Then dogs take a nap in the recliner. I cover Tater with his camper blanky.
 
Then I scrubbed the oven again. Got most of the burnt in stain out of it, but there is still some gross junk in the corners. HOW did it get splashed up in both corners and burnt in???
 
I make the bed. Hubby is still on the sofa making an estimate for a Insurance job. 
 
I transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby gets dressed. 

We sat and watched morning News in Vegas.

I put Tater's red sweatshirt and collar on him. Tater & Hubby leave for the shop in the Dually at 8:15AM. I walked Tater out and held onto his collar as Hubby carried the Rough Country boxes.

I cleaned the countertop. I watched TV for a while.
 
I did the laundry and put it away.
 
I did dishes and put them away.
 
Picked up dog poo.
 
Watched TV.
 
Did bookwork most of the day.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 
 
ROBERT PLAYING WITH PHONE CHARGER CORD
 
 
We got a call from Clint Moto Zoo at 5:30PM. Drove to Smith's and met him for parts. Then we drove out to Beaver Dam to get tickets. I waited while Hubby got lottery tickets.
 
We drove back to Smith's to get groceries. Mostly milk.
 
At home, we watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: