Tuesday, February 21, 2023

TUESDAY / WARMER / GARBAGE DAY / HURRICANE LIKE WINDS

TUESDAY
2-21-2023
 
 

 
 
Awake at 6AM. Wilson was whining. Hubby had put him outside for potty this morning and come back to bed but did not put Wilson on the bed. He might have poop on his butt.

I finally got up at 6:15 after Wilson whining so much and checked his butt. No poop. Put him on the bed. Sage came and walked all over us. She let Hubby pet her. Rattler got on the bed and screamed to be fed.

We got up at 6:45AM.

I dressed and made the bed.

Hubby warmed breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I made lattes.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

I put dirty laundry in the washer and started it.

I cleaned up the counter and started dishwasher.

Hubby left early so he could go to the Bank and the UPS office to return parts & monitors from Amazon.

I put Tater's collar and blue sweatshirt on him. Walked him out to the truck. Some lady gaping at the construction work next door drove really slowly. What idiots. 

Put Tater in truck. Hubby & Tater left.

I did bookwork.

Finished paying credit card bills. Finished with bookwork at 11AM.

I put away clean clothes.

I put away clean dishes.

I brought the cushions outside on the chairs into the house so they would not blow away.

I sat and soaked my feet in Tea Tree Oil hot water bath salts. Put antifungal cream on my feet.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 

Tater went out for potty. Hubby brought home burgers from Wendys and gave some to the dogs. 
 
WIND started at approximately 4PM. Hurricane like force. Up to 70mph. Lots of sand blowing everywhere. 

Then we had to go meet a customer at the shop by 5PM to drop off his UTV. We took the Jeep. Hubby drove. Went to Dairy Queen because I wanted ice cream. I got a M&M Blizzard. Hubby got a Mr. Misty Freeze. 

We took the roundabout at high speed. Hubby enjoys driving the Jeep. (like a race car!)

Waited and the guy dropped his UTV off. 

Then we drove to Smith's. We were there early. Hubby went inside to get beer for Clint and 3 gallons of milk for us. He passed the tamale guy in the parking lot. He bought tamales for us & Clint. Clint & his wife got there-we got parts from Moto Zoo. Hubby gave Clint's wife the beer & tamales. Clint gave me a makeup studio for free business cards. I said I will give them to the mechanics' wives.

We drove home.

Hubby ate the tamales. I was not hungry.

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM. I took Benadryl and prednisone. The colds are still lingering. I have a sore throat and stuffed up nose.

We listened to ABC album in bed. Then fell asleep.


No comments: