Tuesday, February 14, 2023

TUESDAY / VALENTINE'S DAY / HUBBY STILL SICK / HUBBY HOME EARLY / SIDEWAYS SNOW

 TUESDAY
2-14-2023
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM after sleeping on the sofa all night. Very uncomfortable. 
 
I got dressed. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty.

Then I got up to make lattes. 
 
I warmed up dog breakfast eggs. Let the dogs out for potty again
 
Wilson was whining in the bedroom and Hubby was yelling at him to be quiet. I took Hubby's latte in for him so he could have something warm on his sore throat.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I did bookwork.

I cleaned cat litter. Took all the garbage out to the can in the street.
 
STORM CLOUDS OVER MOUNTAINS

MOUNTAINS WITH SNOW & CLOUDS

 Hubby finally got up at 7:30AM. He took a shower. 

I put all the dirty clothes in the washer and started it.

I made the bed. Took the comforter to the laundry room to wash.

Hubby gave me Valentine's presents. So sweet and thoughtful.
 
 
VALENTINE'S DAY GIFTS-FLOWERS, CANDY, CARDS
 
I drove Hubby to work at 8:30AM. Left the dogs at home. Stopped at America First CU drive-thru to drop off deposit.
 
Then I dropped off Hubby at the shop. I left and was heading home when Hubby called me to pick up Dave as he had just dropped off his Can Am for service work. I drove back and picked him up. Drove him to Settler's Canyon.
 
I drove home and gave dogs some turkey for treats. I let them out for potty. I made more latte. I made some toast for breakfast.
 
I did bookwork. Put laundry in dryer. Put comforter in washing machine.
 
Started raining at 11AM. Dark, Dark clouds. 

I put away clean laundry. I watched new episodes of VERA Season 12 on Amazon Prime.
 
I ordered parts from Nitro Racing Products which Hubby had texted.
 
Hubby got home at 2PM because he was feeling sick. 
 
I turned up the heat, turned on the heating pad, made him a hot latte with Fireball, and warmed up water because he wanted ramen noodles. 
 
WHAT A ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY!
 
There was snow in the mountains. 
 
We watched Automotive shows and he fell asleep.
 
I put away clothes. I took the comforter out of the dryer and put it on the dog.
 
It SNOWED SIDEWAYS with at least a 25 mph wind at 






Called KRL and wished her a Happy Birthday. Talked to her for a while.
 
She said she had put a deposit down on the house in Bend, Oregon. They will have to go pick out colors in 8 weeks after Spencer heals.
 
Then we watched TV for a while. It got colder in the house. Only 31F degrees outside.
 
Went to bed at 9PM.






No comments: