Sunday, February 19, 2023

SUNDAY / FEELING BETTER

SUNDAY 
2-19-2023







Up at 8:30AM. 

Hubby had gotten up way earlier and let the dogs outside for potty.

He made the dogs breakfast eggs and fed them.

I got up and dressed. Then went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby helped me make the bed. 

I played red light with Sage in the bedroom before we opened the mini blinds.

We watched morning news which was awful. Then we watched Murder On The Orient Express.

I did bookwork.
 
I started doing laundry.
 
We went for a motorbike ride to the new subdivision. Ran into one of RMOR's customers and talked.
 
We came back and ran into Steve & Dave on the corner. I petted Petey. Talked about Dave's recent vacation. Then I went to get mail. Went to the house. Let the dogs out for potty.
 
Then Hubby came home and put away the motorbikes.
 
We put collars on the dogs. Loaded them in the Blue Dually and drove to the Dog Park. I drove my own Jeep.
 
As we were leaving, Stan & Betty drove home and we talked to them in the street.
 
No leashes in the Blue Dually,. so Hubby used Tater's collar. I carried Wilson.
 
Let the dogs play. Then we left at 4PM and returned home. 

I finished the books. Hubby put away clothes.

Ralph called and talked to Hubby.

We took the Jeep to Walgreens to pick up prescriptions for Hubby. 

Stopped at Walmart to get groceries. Picked up stuff for hot turkey sandwiches.

On the way home, we noticed neighbor next door has a political flag up. WHY can't they let it go?
 
Unloaded groceries. 
 
Gave chicken tender treats to the dogs.
 
We watched The Tomorrow War with Chris Pratt on Amazon Prime. 

Went to bed early.




 
 

No comments: