Tuesday, February 28, 2023

TUESDAY / WASHER & DRYER DELIVERY (AGAIN) / COLD / DARK /DREARY / STILL SICK

TUESDAY
2-28-2023 




Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby could not find his phone

I had to get up, dressed. Put the Find My Iphone on the computer and make the phone "ding". 

We found his iPhone under the sofa where he was sitting last night.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to bank.

Wilson had been up all night long shitting everywhere. He pooped several places in the front room. I had to clean that up.

The guys (Raoul) from Lowe's arrived with the new washer & dryer to install. Hubby let them in and helped them move the armoire. Hubby moved the Jeep over on the side of the garage so they would not scrape it.

Hubby took the winter clothing out of the old washer/dryer and put it in the front room. 

The Lowe's guys took out the old washer/dryer and installed the new ones. They put the washer over too close to the dryer. We need to move it.

Hubby sat and watched Automotive shows and then had to leave at 8:30AM. The guys from Lowes had left so I cleaned out the area, wiped up water, and vacuumed. I steam cleaned the floor and moved the Armoire back.

I steam cleaned in the kitchen.

Then I had to collapse on the sofa for a while. Put Wilson outside as he was wanting to go out. 

I did bookwork. I paid credit card bills.

I printed out the Citibank Costco Rewards form so we can go cash it in. 

Kokopelli started doing landscaping AGAIN on Flat Top Mesa from 9AM until 3PM. Noisy. 

Hubby called at 2PM to let me know Tom and Joe were at the shop and staying the night. He said that they would go out for dinner. I told him I was too sick to go out.

Hubby went out to eat with the guys at Wedgies. 

Stupid neighbors behind us turned on their back yard lights and it was shining directly into our house. I took pictures to complain to HOA.

Hubby came home at 8PM after I called him. Dogs were whining all night and I wanted to go to bed. 

I did some bookwork after he came home. 

We watched Frasier and I went to bed.




No comments: