Monday, February 27, 2023

MONDAY / SICK ALL DAY / LAUNDRY / DISHES / CLOUDY

 MONDAY
2-27-2023
 
 
 
 

 
Up at 7:30AM. I tried to stay in bed for a while. Still coughing badly.
 
Hubby had gotten up at 7AM and dressed. He went to let the dogs out for potty and fed them breakfast eggs. 
 
I finally got up and made lattes. 
 
Hubby had already made the bed and taken the clothes to the washer.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Then we sat on the sofa and watched morning news.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM and I helped him take out the boxes from Rough Country that were delivered yesterday. 
 
I cleaned up cat litter. 
 
Then I went outside and picked up dog poo. There was a nice lady walking by on the sidewalk and she stopped to talk to the dogs. I told her that they were nice and she petted them. 
 
I watched TV. Took some prednisone.
 
Hubby called at Noon about some guy calling earlier to tell him that he had a credit card charge from our business but I looked it up and there was nothing there. 
 
I was tired and mostly watched TV all day.

Hubby got home at 4PM. I had called for Pizza Deep dish pepperoni/pineapple, Philly Cheese Loaded Tots that Hubby wanted, and an Italian sandwich for Hubby. 

When the food arrived, I had 2 pieces of pizza and was full. Yuck.

Hubby and I watched another episode of Animal Control (a tv comedy series based in Seattle) and another episode of Poker Face (which is becoming a repeat of the past episodes. BORING)
 
I went to bed at 9PM.
 
Hubby was up several times in the night with Wilson to go out for potty.
 
Hubby admitted in his sleep that he had given the dogs chicken tenders from Walmart. No wonder the poor dog had to poop so much. NO MORE HUMAN FOOD.
 
 


No comments: