Sunday, February 19, 2023

SATURDAY / SICK ALL DAY /

SATURDAY
2-18-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. 
 
I dressed and made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast for the dogs.
 
Hubby helped make the bed. I started washing clothes & sheets.
 
I cleaned cat litter and took it to the garbage can. I picked up dog poo.
 
There was intense pressure behind my eyes and I could not see to do anything so I skipped doing books and blogging. I could not see the computer.

I slept a lot today.
 
We listened to music on the Sonos MOVE because the TV burnt my eyes. 
 
I took a nap from 3-5PM.
 
Soaked my feet in epsom salts and tea tree oil salts.
 
I put cream on my feet. 
 
I put away clothes. Hubby helped put away clothes.
 
I cleaned the counter and started dishes.  

I took a hot bath. 

I tried to make chicken noodle soup with dumplings, but it came out just awful. Mostly flour in the soup. Yuck.

We finally went to bed at 10PM.

I took Benadryl and Prednisone to sleep.

No comments: