Saturday, February 04, 2023

SATURDAY / HUBBY MAKES EGG BAKE / CLEAN CLOSET / CLEAN FRIDGE

 SATURDAY
2-4-2023
 
 

 
 
Hubby was up at 3:30AM and took a couple Benadryl.
 
I woke up at 8AM and had slept all the night thru.

I got dressed and started to make lattes in the kitchen. Hubby stayed in bed for a while. I let the dogs out for potty.

Then I put out cheese, milk, and tuna for the cats.

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs. He made burrito for himself and opened the serrano peppers so we had to open the doors, turn on the fans. He was choking. I left the kitchen

I did bookwork.

Then I cleaned out the closet of the mittens, winter scarves, winter hats and put them in the laundry pedestals. 

I cleaned out the fridge in the kitchen after the pepper smell exited the room. 

I helped Hubby clean up all the Breakfast Bake pans, pots, and kitchen utensils. I washed the pans, put everything in the dishwasher. 

By 10:30AM, Hubby already had 2 covered foil pans of Breakfast Bake in the oven and they were baking.

Hubby is done baking/cooking by 11:40AM so we take the dogs to the dog park.

I drove the Jeep, Hubby drove the Dually. We took the dogs to the dog park. Some stupid littler girls about 8 and 12 were throwing a toy football around while the dogs were playing. There were two blonde dogs that kept playing aggressively. When I was coming back from checking on the water and picking up Wilson's poop, the little 8 year old fell down on the ground and all the dogs raced over to her. I just imagined her getting mauled. Fortunately, Tater & Wilson were on the other side of the park. I yelled at the girls to get off the ground. Stupid kids. They just looked at me with their mouths open. The little one was an idiot and would not get up. I yelled at them again. "I don't know HOW my child was killed by a pack of dogs!" WHERE WERE THE FUCKING PARENTS? WTF?

The stupid little girls kept doing this in the park instead of leaving, so Hubby and I made the decision that it was time to leave. 

We drove back home.

At 1PM, we changed clothes, left the dogs at home, and I drove the Jeep down to the shop. We were going to take the Can Am for a ride. Casey was there. Hubby had to talk with him. Finally got going, but the headphones did not work. So we had to go back. Casey fixed the wiring while I waited in the Jeep. Then we finally left. 

Rode thru town then past Polaris dealership and under the interstate. Drove to Beaver Dam to pick up lottery tickets. Hubby drove aggressively fast. I was getting shook up pretty badly. Seatbelt not holding me inside. 
 
Half way thru the ride, I took a picture of the mountains from Mesquite.
 
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS ON UTV RIDE
 

Got to Beaver Dam and there were LOTS of people there. Almost no place to park. Eric came out to see us. Some lady was giving haircuts, but too many in line. Hubby needs a haircut. Lots of tables set up selling junk.

We went to the Dam Store and bought lottery tickets out of the machine. Then I got a Cran Grape and Hubby got a Chelada beer. He opened it and started drinking. Some lady yelled at him to take it out of the store because they don't have a liquor license. So he left and gave me money to pay. The lady hovered around to make sure that I paid. Witch. It's not like I was going to lie, I had the money in my hand. 

Then we sat in Eric's truck because Hubby is having SUCH A PROBLEM getting the seat fixed in the Dually for me. I sat in Eric's truck and said the seats were great. 

Then we talked some more and left in the Can Am back to Mesquite. It was much bumpier and I had Hubby take it easy.

Then we got back to the shop and parked the Can Am. I drove the Jeep home. 

By 4PM, we were back home. Hubby let the dogs out. I immediately took off all my clothes and went to shower. Washed my hair.

I was exhausted by the time I got out. 

We sat on the sofa and watched TV until bedtime. I was hurting everywhere again.





No comments: