Thursday, February 09, 2023

THURSDAY / WINDY AND COLD / SOAKING FEET / SHADOW BOXES

THURSDAY
2-9-2023







Up at 5AM. 

Went potty. Let the dogs out for potty.

I warmed up dog breakfast bake eggs. 

I made a latte for me.

I cleaned up cat litter. 

I made the bed.

I vacuumed house.

I put dirty laundry in washer.

I cleaned counter and put away dirty dishes in dishwasher.

I watched TV.
 
I soaked my feet for quite a long time in the tea tree oil salts. Then I put socks with anti-fungal cream on them. 

I did bookwork.
 
I walked down to get mail. Got more wood laser cut designs. Put them in boxes. Got moon shapes.
 
I tested them in the boxes and they fit great. I will have to make many boxes for all our friends for Xmas in 2023.
 
 



Watched TV.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: