Sunday, February 05, 2023

SUNDAY / SMOKE / DOG PARK / BIKES

SUNDAY
2-5-2023
 
 

 I was up at 4AM. Could not sleep in bed. Too hot. Too cold. No covers. Tater pushing against me. Hubby snoring.

I took the comforter and slept on the sofa. 

Wilson came out and woke me up. I pulled him up next to me and he slept for a while. Hubby said Sage came out and slept on me, too.

I woke up at 7AM when the sun was shining in my face.

I went to get dressed.

Hubby let the dogs outside for potty and made breakfast eggs for them.

He put the other breakfast bakes in the oven to bake. 

I made lattes. Then we sat to watch Automotive shows. 
 
SAGE HAS NO FEAR OF THE DOGS
 

Hubby burnt some over-flow on the bottom of the oven. He went to open the oven and smoked poured out. I went to get ALL THE FANS that we had in the house. I opened all the doors. Hubby turned on the stove fan. I turned the ceiling fans on high. It stank for quite a while.

I cleaned up all the breakfast and baking dishes. I put them in the dishwasher and started it. I cleaned up the counter. I cleaned cat litter.

Hubby finally got dressed at 10:30AM and put his dirty clothes in the laundry. He started the laundry.

Hubby watched Automotive shows for the rest of the morning.

We took the dogs to the dog park at 11PM. I drove the Jeep. Hubby took the dogs in the Dually. We met at the park. I took Wilson in the park. He pulled out of my leash to run after a bird. Tater went into the dog park and stopped in the middle, looking around. He was frozen. It was weird. He stood there, motionless for about a full minute. Then he took off running fast like a greyhound. There were 2 black dogs, and another dog for them to play with. Wilson even tried running after the big dogs. He really participated in play this time which was very odd because usually he is off by himself. Both dogs pooped and I picked it up. Two larger women were on the far side of the park, throwing balls for the two black dogs. Some people were standing outside the gate for a long time with their dogs, but finally came inside. The dogs tussled and barked at each other. I yelled at Tater to
come" because he looked like he was tired and panting. I did not want him getting over-excited. Tater came running back to us with a torn ear. It was bleeding. 
 
We finally left when another person brought their dog in the gate and all the other dogs were barking at it. Tater came immediately on us calling him. 

Left the park and returned home. 

At home, Hubby cleaned Tater's ear. It had stopped bleeding.

Then we watched a movie called Vegenance. It was boring and odd. 

At 3PM, we decided to go ride our bikes. Put on hoodies. It was cold and VERY windy outside. There were dark black clouds to the North. So we rode up the street and then down to Prominence. Rode around the walking path and some older people were just getting out of their car to walk their yappy dog. Hubby said Hello, but the people seemed irritated. We had to wait for a couple cars to pass. Then we rode home. It was too windy to do any more and the sand was blowing in our faces from the wind.

At home, we watched 1000 Ways To Die for 1 hour. Fed Ex delivered some packages for the shop.
 
I was exhausted and took a nap from 4-5:30PM. It was dark when I woke up.

I cleaned the stove top. Hubby cleaned the oven. The oven is still dirty with burnt food on it.

We make a paste of water, Dawn dish soap, and baking soda that I read from the Internet. I slop it in the oven on the burnt crap at the bottom. I time it for 1 hour. Hubby gets up to scrub it. We put more paste on and leave it another 2 hours. Then we start scrubbing again.

Jay calls Hubby and then comes over to leave the keys for his vehicle so that the guys can work on it in the morning. 

ROBERT NAPS ON HUBBY'S LAP


We watch CSI Vegas TV and go to bed at 11PM.


No comments: