Friday, February 10, 2023

FRIDAY / NAILS / WALMART / WASH JEEP

 FRIDAY
2-10-2023
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 4:30AM when Tater got off the bed and wanted to go out.
 
I let him out and then let him back inside. We went back to bed. I could not fall back to sleep. It was too hot and I was sweating. I threw off all my blankets.
 
Got up at 5:30AM. Put Wilson and Tater out for potty.
 
I got dressed. I made the bed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make breakfast egg bake for the dogs.
 
I made a latte. 
 
Sat on the sofa to watch morning news.
 
I cleaned up cat litter. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo.
 
I did bookwork from 9-10AM. 
 
I soaked my feet for quite a long time in the tea tree oil salts. Then I put socks with anti-fungal cream on them.
 
I took mail (get well cards for Spencer and L&M welding payments)  to the post box. 

Dogs went outside to rest in the sunshine. It was a nice day. I opened the front door.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Fed Ex brought boxes for shop.
 
At 2:30PM, I left the dogs at home and drove to GS Nails. Got my nails done. Andy re-scheduled my appointments. I had Andy do a different shape with white tips. I really like them short this time.
 
NAILS
 
Then I went to America First and talked to Janeth about the 3 cents that was missing from the deposit. She will have an internal audit and call us about it.

I drove to Walmart to get milk, rotisserie chicken, and potato chips. 

Stopped at Tagg-N-Go car wash to wash the Jeep. I only had $4 to tip. I felt bad.

Drove home, unloaded groceries. Gave fresh rotisserie chicken to the dogs for treat. 

Let the dogs out for potty.

I watched TV.

Went to bed at 9:30PM. I was tired.

No comments: