Thursday, February 02, 2023

THURSDAY / COLD / SUNNY / GROUNDHOG DAY

THURSDAY
2-2-2023 











 
Punxsutawney Phil predicted 6 more weeks of winter! 

Hubby was up and out of bed by 5AM. Then the dogs got up at 5:30AM and he let them out for potty.

I got up after that and went potty. Then got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I was making just amaretto flavor for Hubby, but went back to Jack Hammers. 

Then Hubby warmed dog breakfast eggs and fed dogs. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We sat down on the sofa to watch morning News Vegas.

Then Hubby and I made the bed. Hubby took dirty clothes to laundry and started the washer.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

I put blew sweatshirt on Tater and his collar. Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.

I folded Walmart plastic bags. 

Justin came at 10:30AM to change the salt in the water softener.

I did more bookwork.

I took a nap 

Hubby and Tater got home at 4:30PM.

Hubby made dinner. He brought home a Chicken Pot pie for me from KFC. I was not hungry.

Hubby sat on the sofa with Tater and Wilson. 

I read him news from today. He fell asleep.

Then he watched Automotive shows while I did bookwork.


No comments: