Monday, February 13, 2023

MONDAY / WARM TODAY / HANDPAN DRUM

MONDAY
2-13-2022 





Hubby was up at 4AM with Tater and put him out for potty. They came back to bed. I fell back asleep.

I was up at 6:30AM. Hubby stayed in bed asleep.

I let the dogs out for potty.

I made lattes. 
 
I made breakfast eggs for the dogs with powdered Sweet potatoes, eggs, chicken meat. They LOVED it. 
 
I cleaned up cat litter. 

I took the garbage out to the receptacle outside.

I helped Hubby load all the Rough Country that had been delivered while he was at KOH. I helped load the boxes of new red gaiters and blue/red flashlight keychains that had been delivered.

Hubby sat around for a while. He let the Jeep run for 20 minutes. It has been having glitches (LEMON LAW-look up). Hubby left at 8:30AM. Poor Tater had to stay home.

I watched TV today.

I ordered my new Handpan Drum. 

NEW HANDPAN DRUM AS A PRESENT TO MYSELF


USPS Mail delivered to the front door a new monitor, new wood cut outs. 

I walked down to the mail box to get mail.
 
I received paper deer cut outs that I had ordered from Etsy.
 
Deer Shadow Box
City Shadow Box
 

Hubby got home at 4PM. He had stopped at Walmart to get groceries.

Hubby helped me to put in the new monitor, but found that one of the cords had come out of the bottom so we did not need the new monitors at all!

Hubby grilled up hamburgers on the grille outside. He sat down to watch Automotive shows.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. His throat still hurts and he is coughing.

I watched Frasier on TV for a while. Hubby went to bed at 8:30PM.

I stayed up until Midnight, surfing the web on my phone.

Then I slept on the sofa. 

Hubby was snoring, coughing, sneezing, and talking in his sleep all night. Dogs slept with Hubby in the bed.

Hubby was up at 2AM to drink Orange Juice.

No comments: