Monday, February 20, 2023

MONDAY / SUNNY & WARM / PRESIDENTS DAY

 MONDAY
2-20-2023
PRESIDENTS DAY
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Cat screeching in the middle of the night woke me up.
 
Then Tater had to get up and potty at 4AM. Hubby took him out.
 
I was up at 6:45AM when I heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Watched morning News. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM in the Blue Dually again. Hubby STILL hasn't got the brown truck off the trailer at the shop yet after 2 weeks of being back from KOH.
 
I helped hubby take Tater out to the truck and helped him load all the Rough Country boxes that were delivered here at the house on Saturday.

I did bookwork. Banks are closed today so no $ to transfer. 

I did laundry.

I picked up dog poo.

I vacuumed the house. 

I started dishwasher after cleaning up kitchen dishes and countertop.

I was tired and watched TV today

I tried to take a nap, but Hubby and Tater finally got home at 5PM after Hubby stopped to get Tacos.

Then Clint called and said he could meet at Smith's for parts from Moto Zoo. It was dark, so Hubby drove the Jeep and I went with him.

After we got home, I slept on the sofa because I was still sick. Hubby is still coughing and tired.

I got up and went to bed at 8PM. Passed out. Hubby finally came to bed later. I don't know when...

No comments: