Thursday, February 23, 2023

THURSDAY / COLD / WINDY / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT / SNOW / RED LOBSTER / PINKBOX DONUTS

THURSDAY
2-23-20223 








Up at 6AM. Chris said he was going to stop by this morning and pick up the check for his dentist.

So I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. Then he warmed up breakfast eggs for them.

I sat down in the office to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank and realized that Chris had TEXTED that he was sitting out front because he did not want to ring the doorbell "to wake us up". 

I walked out and gave Chris the check at 6:25AM and told him that Hubby's phone is on SILENT until 8AM in the morning because too many customers call early in the morning/late at night. 

Chris left and I went back in the house.

I took dirty laundry to the washer and loaded it. Then started it.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and loaded the dishwasher. I started it.

Hubby sat on the sofa eating breakfast and drinking latte. We watched morning news. 

I cleaned cat litter. 

I made the bed. 

Hubby got dressed at 8AM. 
 
Hubby left for work at 8:30AM.
 
At 1:00PM, Hubby came home and we left for St George.
 
Hubby dropped me off early. I got in at 2PM our time, 3PM St George time. I had to wait because Brianne was finishing up with somebody else.

Got my hair done.

Hubby came to pick me up.
 
Hubby had picked up pipe at The Steel Yard, dropped off donations at Deseret Industries. 

We ate at Red Lobster. It was good. But very expensive. We had a great server named Sam. She had pretty spring tipped colored nails. They were pretty. I had a hot coffee with Baileys. Since it was National Margarita Day, Hubby got a margarita. I got the SeaFarer's Feast which is a Maine lobster tail, grilled sea scallops, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with choice of two sides.
 
Hubby got the 
 
It was a lot of food. We had to take a lot home. 


CLOUDS IN THE GORGE
SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS
MORE STORM CLOUDS IN MOUNTAINS
DARK CLOUDS & PINK SUNSET IN MESQUITE
VERY PRETTY DARK SUNSET

We stopped at Pinkbox Donuts to get donuts. It was getting VERY dark and COLD outside with WIND.

On the way thru the Gorge, it started raining, hailing, slushy snow. It was awful. Good thing that Hubby was driving.

We got back home. Let the dogs outside. 

Dogs were happy to see us home. Hubby gave them some of his steak that he had from Red Lobster.

We were both exhausted.

Went to bed at 7PM.

No comments: