Thursday, February 16, 2023

THURSDAY / STILL COLD / HUBBY A LITTLE BETTER / CALL TO AMERICA FIRST CU

THURSDAY
2-16-2023
 
 
 
 
I dreamed last night about driving my old Blue Jeep thru snow on an interstate and then stopping just before a huge tunnel all the while talking with on-board help assistance. Weird dream, but stressful. 

Hubby coughed very little last night. He stayed in bed all night. I think the IV Infusion helped him.
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
I got dressed and went to make lattes. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank
 
I cleaned up cat litter.
 
I made the bed. 
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs.

I turned on the heat in the bathroom and got out towel & floormat so Hubby could take a shower. I put a couple Vick's Vapor Rub Shower Steamers in the shower for him.

Hubby fed the dogs and made a breakfast burrito for himself.

Hubby took a shower.

I put dirty clothes in the washer and started it. 
 
I cleaned off the counter and started the dishwasher.
 
Then I played with Sage and the red light. Hubby came in the bedroom and took over playing. Robert & Rattler joined in the fun. I took a video of Sage playing and sent it to her former owners. 

Sage came out to eat & drink on the counter. 
 
 
RATTLER, ROBERT, SAGE
SAGE DRINKING MILK

Hubby sat on the sofa to watch Automotive shows and eat his breakfast burrito. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM in the Blue dually. Still has not taken the trailer off the other truck.

I did bookwork.

I let the dogs out for potty.

I put away laundry.
 
Hubby called and wanted me to fix a payment that he had mis-applied.

I soaked my feet in Tea Tree salts. Then put Tea Tree oil on my feet. 

Called America First CU to find out why the 3 Cents on our account has not been credited yet. The customer service Rep that answered said "it is a process and they are working on it".

No comments: