Sunday, February 12, 2023

SUNDAY / HUBBY BACK / HUBBY RETURNS RV /

SUNDAY
2-12-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby was not feeling good and stayed in bed. 

I got up and warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I started laundry.
 
I made lattes. 
 
I cleaned up counter in kitchen and started dishwasher. 
 
I cleaned up cat litter. 

Hubby finally got up later. He has a sore throat. I let him sleep until 8:15AM. He was supposed to be guy at shop to take the RV back to El Monte RV in Vegas.

Hubby had sore throat, fever, from his time in the desert. Finally got up and dressed.

Shawn came to pick him up because the JEEP WOULD NOT START. 
 





Worked on putting some boxes together. 

I watched TV. 

WILSON ON DOG BED OUTSIDE


Vacuumed house.

Hubby returned at 2:30PM. 
 
We had to pull Fuse 97 because it had drained the battery from the Jeep Start-Up screen not shutting down. I had to research it online.
 
JEEP RUBICON 392 WRANGLER START UP SCREEN
 

Hubby was still sick so he had a snack. I had made a waffle for breakfast and he ate that. He had stopped for a Subway sandwich in Vegas. 

He fell asleep on the sofa while we were watching TV.
 
SAGE, WILSON, ROBERT, TATER



HUBBY NAPPING ON SOFA WITH ALL THE ANIMALS (MINUS RATTLER)
 

Finally he woke up and we watched Episode 4 & 5 of Poker Face on Peacock Channel.

We went to bed at 9PM because Hubby was not feeling good and needed rest.
 

No comments: