Tuesday, February 07, 2023

TUESDAY / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE /

TUESDAY
2-7-2023 





Hubby & Tater left to go pick up parts in St George. Hubby picked up PINKBOX DONUTS.
 
I brought garbage inside. 

I did laundry. Put clean laundry away.

I cleaned up kitchen counter and started dishwasher. Put clean dishes away.

I picked up dog poo outside.

Wilson was in and out all day long.

I did bookwork.
 
RATTLER SLEEPING ON OLD MATTRESS IN MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE IT WAS TAKEN
 
 
Jose, his dad Reuben, and another guys stopped to pick up the mattress at 11AM.

I took a nap for 1 hour at 3PM.

Hubby and the guys loaded UTVs/Jeep onto the trailer to be pulled by the truck tomorrow. They are picking up the RV in Vegas tomorrow morning.

Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
Tater tore out into the back yard to pee and drink water. 

Hubby had a snack which he later regretted because he had a bad reaction to the onions. I had a small piece of chocolate donut which I also regretted. It tore my stomach apart. 
 
We watched the start of the episode 4 of Poker Face.

Clint called and we met them at 5:45PM at Panda Express to pick up parts. Hubby gave them $40 for dinner and running our parts to us all the time.

We stopped at Walmart to pick up Impossible Meat, Lamisil, and sandwich meat/cheese for Hubby's grand adventure to King of Hammers tomorrow.

Drove home and unloaded groceries.

Watched TV. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: