Friday, February 03, 2023

FRIDAY / CLOUDY / COLD /

 FRIDAY
2-3-2023
 
 

Up at 5AM. Had comforter on again last night as I was cold when I first got into bed, but it was too heavy and I was sweating all night. Kept waking up because Tater was crowding me.

Sage (Christmas Kitty) came into the room and I had covered up Tater with the comforter so she got up and slept on top of him next to my head and did not know it! Silly kitty.

Hubby was up at 5AM and sitting in the living room on his iPad.

Dogs got up at 5:30AM and went out for potty.

Then Hubby got up and made them breakfast eggs.

I got up and dressed. Made lattes.

I put away dirty clothes in washing machine. I did the cat litter.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

At 7:30AM, I drove the Jeep and we went to Walmart for milk. Almost nobody there at this time of morning. We got milk, scrubbies, coffee pods, bread, eggs. Hubby is going to make his breakfast bake for the trip to KING OF HAMMERS 2023. He said the guys like to have a piece for breakfast/lunch. He still needs to take along beer. He told the guys that as he is providing the RV and entry fees, everybody else has to bring food. 
 
ICE ON THE PUDDLE AT WALMART
 

Hubby loaded the groceries in the back of the Jepe. We drove home and unloaded groceries. 

Hubby had a few minutes to sit down and call the Wrecking Yard in Vegas for some parts.

Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Tater was dressed in his blue sweatshirt again. 

I did bookwork.

I cleaned kitchen counters and put dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.

I put away clean clothes. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM. Tater RAN outside to potty and peed for over 2 minutes. Hubby needs to take him out for potty more. Then Tater drank lots of water. Poor dog. I had a talk with Hubby about attending to Tater more often at the shop.

Then Clint called at 5:30PM and we had to take the Jeep over there. Hubby drove. We picked up parts.

Drove back home. 

We watched Frasier until bedtime.

No comments: