Saturday, February 11, 2023

SATURDAY

 SATURDAY
2-11-2023
 
 

 
 Awake at 4:10AM. Tater was kicking me in the hip/ribs/kidneys. I had to move him over. Wilson got stuck between me and Tater.

Up at 5:30AM. Dogs stayed in bed for a while.

I got up and dressed.
 
SUNRISE WAS BEAUTIFUL THIS MORNING. PINKS AND BLUE. LOOKS LIKE RAIN IN MOUNTAINS.
 
SUNRISE ON MOUNTAINS
 

Made a latte for myself.

Warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs. Dogs ate then took an after-breakfast nap.







WILSON & TATER


Put dogs out for potty.

Picked up dog poo.

Cleaned cat litter. 

Took garbage outside.
 
I made the bed. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby called at 9:30AM and said that he "found" the internet cafe. He told me all about their adventures. The "old" guys left for 4 hours and the kids reported them missing to the sheriff. Told me about Chocolate Thunder and breaking the Can Am on a big hole that Casey had to winch them out.
 
Hubby said they had enough of the sand/dirt/dust and would be coming home tonight. 
 
 
 

No comments: