Wednesday, February 15, 2023

WEDNESDAY / COLD / SNOW IN MTNS / MICROWAVE DEAD

WEDNESDAY
2-15-2023
 
 

 
 
 
 
Awake at 5:30AM. I pulled the blankets over me and went back to sleep.

Up at 6:30AM.  
 
Let the dogs out for potty.

I made lattes. Microwave was NOT WORKING at all, so I heated the milk on the stovetop.

Put dog breakfast eggs into the Air Fryer. Gave them to dogs to eat.

Hubby said he was going to sleep until 7:30AM.
 
Snow had come down on the mountains all the way to Scenic.
 
SNOW IN MOUNTAINS PART 2
 

I started to do bookwork.

I cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed.

I started laundry. 

I cleaned counters and put dishes in dishwasher then started it.

Hubby got up and I made the bed. Played with red light for Cats. 

Hubby got dressed. 

We sat and watched the morning news. 

Hubby still sounds stuffed up. He had a nose bleed. Still does not feel well.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the blue Dually that he brought home last night.

I did more bookwork. Then I watched TV.

I soaked my feet in Tea Tree oil bath salts. Then I put antifungal cream on my feet.
 
Dogs napped.
 
 
WILSON ON SOFA


I picked dog poo up at 11AM. 
 
I put away laundry.
 
Turned up the heat because IT IS SO FUCKING COLD OUTSIDE.
 
Tater pulled his blanket over himself TWICE because he was cold today.
 
TATER COVERED IN HIS BLANKET
 
 
At 2:45PM, Hubby called. I told him I was leaving for IV Infusion. He said he would meet me there.

Took pictures of snow in mountains on drive to Enliven Infusion.

SNOW ON MOUNTAIN WHILE DRIVING TO IV INFUSION


At IV Infusion, there was a new older woman that was doing the management. When Hubby arrived, he got a WELLNESS IV Infusion which was HUGE. I went thru the Plaq-X and Meyers Cocktail quite fast. Then I left at 4PM. Hubby did not get out of there until after 5:30PM. We had Rodney call in a prescription for Hubby before he left. Erica was the only nurse on duty today.

Hubby stopped at Wendy's on the way home and brought burgers for me & dogs.

We sat down to eat.

We watched a new episode of Will Trent.
 
Hubby ordered parts for the shop online. Then I had him replace the dead microwave with the new one we bought. I helped. Then we put the old one in the box and put it in the garage.
 
Went to bed at 10PM. I was exhausted. I had bleed quite a bit after IV infusion My shirt was covered in blood as it had leaked thru my bandage. There was also a bruise at the injection site.


No comments: